Getting sick is a normal part of life and it happens to everyone. However, sometimes the illness can prolong and induce a lot of sufferings to your body. Fortunately, you can do something to improve your health and wellbeing. Seeking medical care from the right people will always be the best solution for you and your family. You need an expert to treat and take care of you. Trained and experienced health personnel who understand all your worries and troubles is what you require. Smart clinics are committed to solving their patient’s problems by providing high-quality healthcare. Their MEDICAL PRACTICE FEES are affordable, although it can vary from one clinic to the other. Additionally, they keep the cost relating to the consultation as low as possible. In the end, the medical practice fees will depend on the quantity of time one will need for an appointment.
Smart clinics offer the best family medical services. For your convenience, clinics are opened at extended hours. Therefore, the late night and weekend appointments are available. They get to see 99% of their customers earlier or on time. The family medical centre hours are every day from 7 am to 11 pm for 364 days of the year. Their GP are committed to providing you with personal and positive healthcare experience. Also, every clinic will start having their patients’ health records very soon from a secure connection to enable provision of the best health care. Check SmartClinics for more details.
The smart clinics have several branches. Their family medical centre locations include the following:
- 548 Ipswich Road, Annerley 4103
- 189 Vienna Road Alexandra Hills 4161
- 41/232 Napper Road, Arundel 4214
- 119 Racecourse Road, Ascot 4007
- Westfield, Gympie Rd, Chermside 4032
- 1925 Gympie Road, Bald Hills, QLD 4036
- 5/667 Oxley Road, Corinda 4075
- Shop 1, 217 Beams Road, Taigum 4018
- 109 Vulture Street, West End 4101
- 142 Newmarket Road, Windsor 4030
Smart clinics have the following booking terms and conditions.
- The fees may vary from time to time. The fee is only secured when paid by you in full.
- The fee should be in Australian Dollars and is inclusive of GST.
- When you affirm your booking, it means that you accept to be obliged by the terms and conditions in the following Services Contract, which controls the terms on which the clinics agree to provide you with the services.
- Smart clinics are committed to the National Privacy Principles comprised in the Privacy Act 1988.
- Smart clinics declare that the health information is sensitive, and will not collect any other health-related information over the Internet.
- If the personal data that you give them is not complete or is inaccurate, they may fail to offer you the services you are searching.
Do not wait until your health has deteriorated to a point of being unable to leave your bed. Seek the best healthcare from the experts with the most affordable medical practice fees. Expect your smile and that of your family as soon as you start receiving the treatment that they offer. Book your appointment now!