The Top Best Thai Foods
How do you know that you have added the right amount of curry? What is the easiest method to prepare rice noodles? What will you do if your rice turns out to be sticky? This won’t be baffling when you have Thai recipes tips at your fingertips.
Read on some of the most famous Thai recipes below:
Red curry recipe
To prepare the Thai kitchen recipes, the ingredients to have include one tablespoon vegetable oil, one can of Thai kitchen coconut milk, one tablespoon Thai kitchen red curry paste, one tablespoon of that kitchen premium fish sauce stock, three cups such as carrots, bell papers, sugar snap peas, onions and cut up vegetables, one tablespoon sugar, a half cup of chicken stock, and two tablespoons of julienne-cut fresh basil.
- Put the oil in a large skillet and let it melt on medium heat. Put the curry paste and stir for about two minutes until it is fragrant. Pour the coconut milk and chicken stock. Simmer the chicken on medium heat. Add fish sauce and brown sugar until it is blended.
- Add vegetables and together with the meat and stir well. Simmer the food for seven minutes until the meat is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables. Take it out of the heat and stir well in basil. You can serve the red curry with jasmine rice.
Korma curry recipe
Ingredients for preparing korma curry include 2 tablespoons of cilantro, one pinch green cardamoms, ground, one pinch saffron, eight ounces plain yogurt, a quarter tablespoon turmeric, salt to taste, one tablespoon garam masala, three quarters ground coriander, ground black pepper, one cup of oil, five garlic cloves, two lbs. Boneless chicken and a large Spanish onion.
- Firstly, cut your onions into fine pieces. Grind five garlic cloves. Cut your chicken into small cubes, roughly one-inch pieces. In a large pot add the one cup of oil. Heat it for one minute and then add the sliced onions.
- Stir until the onions become brown for about five minutes. Lower the heat and remove the onions from the pan, leaving the oil inside.
- Add fifteen coriander seeds and seven whole cloves and stir for forty seconds. Add the chicken and stir the meat until it is cooked. Add eight ounces of yogurt into the pot and let it boil. While the yogurt is cooking, grind the onions until a paste is formed.
- Cook the meat until it’s ready and the yogurt separates. Then add the garlic paste and mix. Add ground coriander, black pepper, garam masala, turmeric and salt. Add a few tablespoon of water so as to prevent sticking. Add onion paste to meat and stir to mix.
- Add ground red chili pepper, mix it and add some water to make a paste sauce. Now lower the heat. Add ground green cardamom and a small pinch of saffron. Put a little amount of Kewra Essence. Finally, put cilantro into the pot and remove it from the heat. Put the korma on the plate and add cilantro as garnish.
If you want to learn how to prepare Thai recipes such as the thai Green curry recipe, go to http://www.marionskitchen.com