Tips to make the perfect catalogue designs
Today, no matter which conference, organisation, company or start-up you talk about, an important part of their marketing is the use of proper catalogue designs. These brochures are made attractive and beautiful with more interesting visuals and minimum writing to explain the aims and objectives of the organisation. In fact, according to the latest news, such brochures and catalogues are being designed in 3D for a better understanding of the organisations and also to add innovation and creativity to the types of catalogue designs.
There are certain tips and tricks which you might find handy when you are about to begin with your designing. These tips help you to achieve the best designs which not only look great but also serve the purpose of the brochure or catalogue. Hence, here are some of the major tips of making the perfect catalogue for yourself.
- Purpose of the brochure: While browsing through some of the best catalogue designs to choose from for your catalogue, you need to know the purpose of the catalogue first. Depending on the purpose you can choose the size, shape, graphics and the other essential elements of the brochure. At times, there may be existing brochures which might need a new look. For such situations, you need to analyse the previous brochure and figure out how you can change it to look better and then carry on with your work.
- Suitable Fonts: Make your brochure easily readable and understandable by the people. For this, you may have to limit your fonts to a certain type and a certain size. This would mean that your brochure would have only a heading font, a sub head font and a copy font. At times there are no sub heading fonts as well.
- Add simple Texts: While choosing your catalogue designs, you want to make sure that the writing in them is minimal and the purpose and objectives are explained through crisp writing without wasting space and words. Thus, you need to focus on simple statements which are easily understandable and hit the eye within seconds of seeing the brochure.
- Place yourself in your client’s/ reader’s shoes: While you are on your perfect creative brochure design inspiration, you need to step into the shoes of the client and the readers. This is to make sure that the client gets exactly what he/she wants, and the readers find it easy to comprehend. There is no point in creating a beautiful brochure which is highly complicated for the readers to comprehend.
- Change paper to pen: Only after you are very sure of your design and the client approves of it, should you turn it into pen or digital to get it printed. Do not worry if your design is not approved in the first go as a catalogue making involves several edits before the final catalogue is printed.
Thus, these are some of the essential tips to know before you start designing your own brochures and catalogues. For more such product catalogue design inspiration you can log on to various websites online like http://www.clarkmarketing.com.au . Such websites give you ample ideas and tips to get on with your creativity and design some of the best catalogues for your use.